I got a lot of compliments and inquiries about this reddish-eye look I wore the other day so I thought I’d share how I got it! I used a combo of name and no-name brands, but I just want to state that you can get this look using any brand. Don’t be fooled by those who only use name brands; there are drugstore brands that are just as good, if not better, for a fraction of the price. I beat my face in the following order.
- Pencil: NYC Brow Pencil in Dark Brown.
- Maybelline Mastershape Brow Spoolie.
- Shape up with Maybelline FIT Concealer in 35 Deep
- Moisturizer: Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer
- Foundation: Maybelline FIT in 355 (Using Beauty Blender)
- Concealer: Maybelline FIT in 35 Deep (Using Beauty Blender)
- Set concealer with MAC Loose Mineralize Foundation in Dark
- Set foundation & contour with MAC Studio Fix in NW45
- Highlights: NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam. I haven’t used this highlight in a months and I remembered why when I put it on. It’s difficult put on and actually lifts any makeup beneath it. So, I put a Powder Highlighter on top which I got from Forever 21. It looks like this.
- First, I took a Firetruck Red lipstick (Yes, lipstick) and applied it directly to my eyelid crease.
- Then I flushed it upward with a small rounded tip eye shadow brush.
- I continued flushing with an eye shadow similar to Coastal Scents’ Chocolate Berry, focusing more on my outer eye crease.
- I used Nicka K’s Gold Shadow from the Paradise palette to blend the color into my brow bone. And used the shimmery White shadow from the same palette along my lash line and lightly on my brow bone.
- I gave myself a settle cat eye with ELF’s Black Liquid Liner.
- I heavily coated my lashes with L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara (the best!) in Blackest Black.
- I coated my water line with a white pencil to make my eyes look bigger and brighter.
- Lip Pencil: NYX in Mauve (Perfect for girls who have two toned lips like myself).
- MAC Lipglass Mini in Scottish Lilt (Sadly, they don’t make this anymore but, you can find it on Ebay).